Our Rating: 90
Freedom Unimited By Chase October 2021 Review
Chase Freedom Unlimited Overview
Chase Freedom Unlimited features a newly revamped cashback rewards program. Only available to consumers with good to excellent credit score, the chase unlimited freedom comes with a 0$ annual fee, a competitive category based cashback rewards program, a welcome bonus, and a variable APR of 14.99% - 23.47% after the 15 month 0% APR period.
- 0$ annual fee.
- Comes with benefits like a free DashPass subscription, Purchase protection, extended warranty coverage, trip cancellation, and interruption insurance.
- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months.
- Only 5% cashback on travel
- No promotional balance transfer offer included
Freedom Unlimited Cash back
The Chase Freedom Unlimited is now one of the most competitive no-fee cashback reward cards on the market thanks to a recent cashback program revamp.
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
- 3 percent back on dining (including eligible delivery and takeout purchases)
- 3% cash back at drugstores
- 1.5 percent cash back on general purchases
Chase Unlimited features a solid list of cashback cashback options in multiple categories. This combination of category based cashback rewards helps make the Freedom Unlimited credit card a great option for a no annual fee credit card ideal for travelers who want to get started with credit rewards.
Redeeming your cashback rewards
There are multiple options to redeem your points with Chase Unlimited Freedom. These options include a cashback a statement credit, direct deposit, redeeming your points for travel, or gift cards. You also have the option to use your points to shop online at Amazon.com.
Chase Freedom Unlimited welcome bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card is offering a welcome bonus of $200 cash back after you spend $500 in your first three months of card ownership.
In addition to the $500 welcome bonus, Freedom Unlimited now offers a competitive first-year 5% cashback rate on grocery store purchases (excluding Target or Walmart purchases) on your first $12,000 in spending in the first year.